PicoJump is built especially with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem in mind. The unified offering will suite both Home and Industrial use-cases:
Home users will find:
- Device setup is simple.
- The web management interface makes it easy to keep track of your devices and their services.
- Security best practises are implemented for you.
Industrial Measurement and Control
PicoJump is also perfect for Industrial Measurement and Control use cases because of (in addition to the above):
- very low inherent CPU/power usage,
- very low standby internet usage,
- tiny memory (< 2 MB) and disk (< 100kB) footprints,
- 100% auditable device code (which also decreases vendor lock-in),
- available on a wide variety of platforms.
- supports thousands of devices, and millions of logs.
- Open source Device code.
- Standard Security protocols
Here are some examples of services you might like to make available with PicoJump:
- SSH access (port 22)
- a web-server, or web cam (normally port 80, but could also be on port 8000, 8080, 8080, etc.)
- Minecraft (port 25565)
- Database (Postgresql, MySQL, etc.)
- FTP, TFTP, SFTP server.
- etc. There are no artificial limits to the forwarded service.
Try it out for free, and Sign Up.